The Elvis Bob Joyce Question
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dottie

How does this work please?  Thanks x Empty How does this work please? Thanks x

Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:21 am
Hello I'm new how does this work? Xx
Pattycakes

How does this work please?  Thanks x Empty Re: How does this work please? Thanks x

Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:39 pm
I'm having trouble too
Admin
Admin
https://bobjoycequestion.board-directory.net

How does this work please?  Thanks x Empty Re: How does this work please? Thanks x

Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:56 pm
Okay, well you've both managed to post! =D

I'm going to be duplicating new posts and some old posts from Facebook over here on the forum so that you guys can all be anonymous as far as the ministry is concerned. =)

Katy =)
Dottie

Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:21 pm
Okay so when someone asks a question everyone will be able to view it and answer it? Never been part of a forum before? Thanks x
Admin
Admin
https://bobjoycequestion.board-directory.net

Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:17 pm
Yes, exactly like this thread. You can post a question which you'll see on the start page. Or visit other questions of course. And you literally just write messages back and forth. It's like a cross between messenger and the postal service I guess. It's slower than messenger obviously but we've got folks all over the globe watching Bob, and by extension my endeavor. This forum allows people to stay anonymous, keep their membership in Bob's groups but simultaneously contribute to the discussion about him.
Dottie

Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:35 pm
Brilliant
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum